- High Society - Saturday, October 1, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. - $5
- The Odd Couple - Sunday, October 2, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. - $5
- Shaun of the Dead - Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. and Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 2:00 p.m.- $5
- Drive In Movie Nights: Vincent Price Double Feature - Friday, October 14, 2016 at 8:00 p.m. - $5 House on Haunted Hill & Last Man on Earth
- Twang Cats - Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 7:30 p.m. - $10
- Connie Smith - Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 6:00 p.m. - $20 / $25
- Halloween (1978) - Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. and Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. - $5
- The Glenn Miller Orchestra - Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 7:30 p.m. - $15 / $20
- The Van-Dells Christmas Show: The Nation’s #1 50’s & 60’s Rock-n-Roll Tribute Show - Friday, December 16, 2016 at 8:00 p.m. - $15 / $20
The Lincoln Theatre and a separate meeting room on the second floor may be rented for concerts, plays, weddings or other special events. The Lincoln Theatre provides a unique venue and the ideal setting for special events. Whether you’re looking for an ideal stage to produce a show, reward clients, employees or family members with a private film showing, or have an unforgettable wedding, we can create a rental package to suit your needs.
For information on renting the theatre please call 330-481-9105.
For the cost of $300 our movie sponsors enjoy a number of benefits. Not only are you able to help the Lincoln provide affordable, quality entertainment to the community, you also have the opportunity to promote your business, event, or special cause, and be featured on the Lincoln’s marquee for one week prior to the film showing. Sponsors also receive 100 free movies passes for the showing to distribute to customers, family, or friends (a $500 value). Or, turn the event into a fundraiser and use the lobby to distribute information or display raffle baskets or prizes. Want to sponsor a movie to honor a special event? Rent our upstairs party room and let us help you create an event your guests won’t forget!
The Lincoln is proud to be run by volunteers. We have opportunities in the front of the house, like ticket booth operators, concessions, and ushers for concerts and other live events. We also need help with planning, public relations, promotions, social marketing, and grant development. Do you have a special skill you could share? Contact the theatre and let us know your ideas.